WHAT IS SPRING FLING?
Staying connected and giving back are two things that make the Edgewood community special. Spring Fling is the school's largest fundraiser and an incredible night to come together to make a difference! The monies raised during Spring Fling are an essential component of our ability to provide a competitive advantage and keep tuition affordable for more families.
Join us for a fun-filled evening emceed by NBC15 Sports Director and EHS parent Mike "Jocko" Jacques! Connect with friends, current and past parents, and alumni while enjoying cocktails and food stations. Bid on unique silent auction items, support the Mazzuchelli Fund during the live appeal, and then kick up your heels to live music by The Steve and Mark Band. This is a night for celebrating Crusaders!
NEW! MOBILE BIDDING! You can bid on items from your phone or device beginning Friday, April 7, at noon. Bidding closes at 8 p.m. before the paddle-raise portion of the event.*
WHEN AND WHERE
Saturday, April 15, 2023
Edgewood High School
Alumni Hall (formerly Commons)
6 pm Cocktail Hour
7 pm Dinner Stations
8 pm Silent Auction closes; Short Program & Mazzuchelli Paddle Raise
9 pm Dessert Bar & Live Music by EHS Alumni, The Steve and Mark Band
TICKETS - ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ONLY
$100 per guest for a night of cocktails, food and live entertainment
Anyone who supports the mission of Edgewood High School and is looking for a great night out. We look forward to seeing alumni, current and past parents and faculty, and friends coming together to support our school. This is a 21+ age event.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Unlock the door to opportunities for EHS students by helping us reach our goal of raising over $250,000 in the following ways:
1. Purchase a ticket or table and attend Spring Fling. We want this evening to help as many Edgewood students as possible. Invite classmates, friends or fellow parents and join us for an evening to support Crusaders. Click and share on Facebook so others know how to get involved.
2. Become a Sponsor. Want to be engaged at a higher level or promote your business or organization? Sponsorship packages start at just $1,500. Click here for details.
3. Consider a gift to our Auction. We’re looking for exclusive items, including travel packages, premier athletic tickets and other unique experiences. If you have an item you would like to donate, let us know before April 1, 2023. Click here to make your donation
4. Consider a matching challenge for the Mazzuchelli Appeal. Contact Monica Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org today for details.
5. Can’t attend but want to get involved? You can still help us meet our goal to support EHS. Click here to make your donation today.
Cocktail attire is suggested - but not required!
*Those not at the event who win an item will need to pick it up at Edgewood by noon, Friday, April 21. Those unable to pick up an item will be responsible for postage costs.