*If you are a ticket holder, we ask you to generously consider your ticket a tax-deducible gift to Edgewood High School during this time. We greatly value your steadfast support of our students, faculty & staff. If you still wish to receive a refund for your ticket, please email: email@example.com.
Staying connected and giving back is what makes the Edgewood community special. Spring Fling is the school's largest fundraiser and an incredible night to come together to make a difference! *WATCH OUR PROMOTIONAL VIDEO - featuring some familiar students you may know (click to view)*
Enjoy this fun-filled evening while you reconnect with friends, parents and alumni over cocktails and food stations. Bid on live auction items and social experiences or support the Mazzuchelli Fund during the live appeal. At 9:00 p.m. the party ramps up with live music from Madison's #1 cover band, Super Tuesday!
Spring Fling Fundraising Challenge - Help Us Reach Our Goal of $250,000
If we do, we'll receive an additional $50,000 from one generous donor!
WHEN AND WHERE
Our event has been put on hold indefinitely due to health concerns relating to COVID-19.
TICKETS - ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ONLY
$75 Early Bird Ticket (before March 10th)
$100 Individual Ticket
Suggested dress is "dressy" casual.
Anyone who supports the mission of Edgewood High School and is looking for a great night out. We look forward to seeing alumni, current and past parents, faculty and friends coming together to support our school. This is a 21+ age event.
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
Here are simple steps you can take to make it a success:
1. Purchase a ticket or table. We want this evening to help as many students as possible. Invite classmates, friends or fellow parents and join us for an evening to support Crusaders. Click and share on Facebook so others know how to get involved.
2. Become a Sponsor. Want to be engaged at a higher level to acknowledge your family, business, or organization? Sponsorship packages start at just $1,500.
3. Donate an "Experience" to our Live Auction. Keeping with the theme of this year's Spring Fling, we are looking for for high-end experiences for our live auction. Additionally, we want a variety of smaller group or couples experiences in our Experience Auction. Examples: group or individual travel packages, premier athletic tickets, private chef dinners and other unique experiences.
4. Consider a matching challenge for the Mazzuchelli Appeal.
5. Can’t attend but want to get involved? You can still help us meet our goal to support EHS. Click here to make your donation today.
**Below Picture: A view of Garver Feed Mill interior event space